- Enjoy Luxurious Amenities for Drug Rehabilitation this 2018
- Provide your elders independence as well as assistance choosing the right assisted living facility
- Choose Top And Favorite Synthetic Urine Brands
- The Use of Bacopa Monnieri in Boosting Your Brain’s Function – Everything You Must Know
- Weight Loss: How does a Personal Trainer Help?
Thousands of women often deal with hair fall or hair thinning disaster. Do they know that they can restore the hair loss? Probably no. It is not the thing which is being advertised at the pace at which other products and services are. If you are reading this article, then there is good news that now the hair can be restored and that too permanently with the help of hair transplant, provided the treatment is done by well qualified and experienced doctor.
Technology has always proved to be a boon, apart from the fact that every coin has two sides. The graph of the technology is going up and up, so to utilize this technology in an appropriate manner becomes the responsibility of every human being. Hair restoration techniques like hair transplant, scalp micro pigmentation, PRP therapy etc are the inventions of technology. Hair transplant in Chennai is more economical hair surgery in India.
Though you must have heard Hair Transplant for men, many women are sceptical about considering this treatment for themselves. So the answer to this is that the hair transplant treatment for women is as same as the treatment for men. Basically, the women face hair thinning problem but not high-level baldness. The pattern of the hair loss in men and women is different because of the fact that there is the hormonal imbalance (Dihydrotestosterone) in men but not in women.
Women’s Hair Loss — Thinning Hair Causes and Solutions
The reasons for the hair fall in women can be any of the following:
- Anxiety, busy life style/trauma/Emotional or physical
- Excessive exercise
- Lack of Sleep
- Heredity or Genetic factors
- Over dosage Of Vitamin A
- Anemia – lack of iron in diet
- Fungal infections (dandruff or Tinea capitis)
- Pregnancy / Menopause/ Hormonal imbalance
- Deficiency of vitamin B
- Deficiency of protein
- Alopecia areata
- Weight loss/ Crash Diet
- After effects of chemotherapy
- Diabetes mellitus
- Overheating and over styling
Knowing the specific reason and analyzing the proper remedy is essential in cases of women. The hair loss in women can be short term that occurs due to any deficiency, upon fulfilment of that deficiency the hairs grows back. The hair fall due to genetics is one of the reasons which is results in long term hair loss i.e. the hair can’t be restored. If taken proper care of hair, scalp, diet, supplements (if prescribed) you can manage to stop the hair fall and promote the hair growth. The proper diagnosis for the fall in women is a must before opting for hair transplant.
Other options to treat hair loss are medications, laser therapies, and hair transplant treatments. In addition to these consuming Anti-androgens, Estrogens and Progesterone helps to deal with low levels of androgens for hormone regulation that will help fight hair loss. Laser Cap red light therapy assist in regulating the follicular hair growth phase which can also be of great help.
Which Women Are Good Candidates for Hair Transplant?
According to the study, there are only 3 to 4% of women on whom Hair transplant treatment will work effectively. Who are these women?
- Women have hair loss due to traction alopecia.
- Hair loss to due to stress or any kind of trauma or burns.
- Women having good quality of hair on donor area.
- Women who have a distinct pattern of baldness, similar to that of male pattern baldness.
What does Hair Transplant/ Hair Restoration work?
Nowadays the hair can be restored with 2 ways: Surgical and non-surgical. The option to choose depends on few factors like patient’s condition, time, budget, overall health. Surgical procedure are proving much resultant than that of non-surgical methods.